Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Project 1

The building i had chosen is Zaha Hadid Chanel Mobile Art.
Floor Plan
Roof Plan

Elevations (Front & Back)


Elevations (Left & Right)
 Section (Front and Back)


Section (Left and Right)







Photos of Chanel Mobile Art


Progress of My 3D




First: i started out with platform(outline)


Second: Extrude of platform


Third: Creating Curve wall (used 3 hours) and realize it was wrong and redo


Fourth: Redo-ing the curve walls


Fifth: I realize the curve is actually elevated so i move the curve up and do another curve at the bottom.


Sixth: Creating the curve top 


Seventh: Still doing curve top


Eight: Redoing the platform because the curve is elevated and couldn't join to the bottom curve


Ninth : Finally Done the Curve but submission is in 3 hours T_T. So I just move on to rendering part.

Rendering Part 






This is he rendering of my unfinished 3D.

*I only do the curve part, it took me about 1day and a half*

I will try to finish the whole building :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment